joedogjoe's wrestling talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joedogjoe's wrestling talk

want to talk pro-wrestling? want to talk? do so here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NFL Football

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mohsaffaf
various story lines later
Mohsaffaf

NFL Football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:02 pm

And also FUCK SNL FOR THAT STUPID PULLED A PEYTON MANNING SHIT. PEYTON MANNING IS ONE OF THE GREATEST NFL QUARTERBACKS OF ALL TIME AND IT IF THE COLTS MAKE IT TO THE BIG ONE AND DON'T MAKE IT IT'S NOT ONLY HIS FAULT. It just pisses me off how people forget that there are 21 OTHER STARTERS ON THE FUCKING TEAM AND PAYTON MANNING IS THE LAST ONE TO USUALLY MESS UP. if you do the math the Saints would have won with or without that pick so FUCK ALL THE HATERS (not you Dan I know u were only trying to be funny) PAYTON MANNING WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF THE GREATEST QUARTERBACKS IF NOT NFL PLAYERS OF ALL TIME. Also to say it was Payton Peyton Manning's fault that the Saints won is taking something away from the Saints THEY WERE FUCKING FACING THE NUMBER ONE DEFENSE FOR TAKEAWAYS SO IT WASN'T ONLY THE COLTS OFFENSE MESSING UP IT WAS THE SAINTS DEFENSE BEING THAT DAMN GOOD. Anyway sorry about that rant I just wanted to get it off my chest that there are 32 teams in the NFL and in the end 31 of them aren't number one so if the Colts don't win the Superbowl it isn't pulling a Peyton Manning it's called NOT being the best team in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Also the team ALL OF AMERICA LIKED actually won. Hell the Colts said it themselves that if THEY weren't in the Superbowl they would rout for the Saints so that's saying alot. Also weren't u with the Steelers last year?
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 am

not at first for the steelers but I liked how the quarterback had like SEVEN FUCKING SECONDS TO THROW THE BALL. Also, are you in love with Manning? I mean shit dude.
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 am

No i'm just saying the dude is criticized way too much did u not read what I said?
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:45 am

So u were with the Cardinals at first but when u saw the Steelers doing good u switched sides? Question Question Question Question Question scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:48 am

I had no official side for that game I just admired the steelers
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:44 am

Whatever i'm just saying EVERYONE rooted for the Saints so nothing special that YOU happened to guess right
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:46 am

Sorry if I seem alittle anal on this topic i'm not doing it on purpose just when it comes to football there is no nice way to TYPE something
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:47 am

Ha I said anal also this topic will be pretty dead over the off season so yah
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:22 am

I MISS FOOTBALL AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH anyway the Rams are getting sold to a guy who says he plans to keep them in ST. Louis u wouldn't believe how big of a relief that is I was so worried we were going to be left without a team or worse a team worse then the Rams like the London Silly Nannies (no that is not a real team incase u haven't seen that episode of family guy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Football   NFL Football - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Football
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
joedogjoe's wrestling talk :: non-wrestling related topics-
Jump to: