joedogjoe's wrestling talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joedogjoe's wrestling talk

want to talk pro-wrestling? want to talk? do so here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Break plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xVx
various story lines later
xVx

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 pm

We need ideas for what to do during Spring Break, we have plenty of time to plan it, and I think this time around, we ould do something a litle more, shall we say unorthodox, such as explosive fun, or just buy some cool chemicals and watch the effects ( Sodium Polyacralate absorbs 300 times it's weight in water, and since 8 ounces cost 20.00, if us and oh, may be two or three other people bought 8 ounces, that almost 50 ounces of the stuff, 50 times 300 is a LOT of water okay not that much but it;s cool)
That is my idea (the chemical thing, and not just that chemical) what are your ideas?

football game, paintball, we would have all spring break people!!!
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:29 am

wrestling will be over then and I am NOT planning on playing a spring sport so I will defintly be free during spring break should be awesome (I know i'm going to gain back all the weight i lost during football and wrestling and there is no way to avoid without self inflicted "torture")
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 pm

all right, first things first, location location location, where to host this thing. I was thinking maybe we alternate the locations depending on the main attraction

( for example, if we are playing a football game at the field at edgar road, then it should be hosted at either alex's or my house, but if we are doing something closer to let's say andrews house then we would head there to meet up.)

also, we need ideas for what we are going to do, we can decide who gos later.

so let's make the list now.

1: Football Game

2: Paintball

3: Chemical experimentation

4: FEAST (food)

add your ideas via #

so next idea is #5 and so on.

we can make the final list when we have all the food, people, locations, and activities sorted out.

this cannot happen unless we carefully plan it, otherwise we will just all get together, sit around and get bored. ( believe me, that has happened TOO MANY TIMES ALREADY)

We can make this Spring Break awesome, so let's do it.

oh, #5, camping at Rend Lake
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:07 pm

#6 maybe we could all camp out in my backyard, just throwing it out there
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:55 am

A football league with two teams that are basically equal in skill with people who will defiantly be there every day and whoever has the better record at the end of spring break will win the ultimate prize.....BRAGGING RIGHTS AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH (or something else if u can think of it)
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:54 pm

football every day will not work, people will inevitably have an excuse to not play one of the games, and i am NOT playing another fucking two on two game, those are impossible to win. anyway, i wouldn't mind a tournament, but the main thing is that football will eventually get old, so we should have multiple things, like video game tournaments, maybe a wrestling tournament (i will lose) or something like that. also, maybe we could have the reward have something to do with prank wars, extra armaments maybe????

also, homes, we will need your input, and DO NOT TELL JERROD ABOUT PRANK WARS OR WE WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU!!!!!!.... thanks
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:53 am

xVx wrote:
football every day will not work, people will inevitably have an excuse to not play one of the games, and i am NOT playing another fucking two on two game, those are impossible to win. anyway, i wouldn't mind a tournament, but the main thing is that football will eventually get old, so we should have multiple things, like video game tournaments, maybe a wrestling tournament (i will lose) or something like that. also, maybe we could have the reward have something to do with prank wars, extra armaments maybe????

also, homes, we will need your input, and DO NOT TELL JERROD ABOUT PRANK WARS OR WE WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU!!!!!!.... thanks

Well not EVERY day but i was figuring maybe we try as many days as we can or I was also thinking that maybe in one day we have a couple of games with different combinations of people and the one person who wins the most games get a prize maybe and also i'm not sure about the wrestling tournament because we're all in different weight classes and it would be unfair because me and Jay are the only ones that actually know how to wrestle but it does sound like it would be fun so maybe
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:32 am

Oh I can't wait until spring break it's going to be so awesome aaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:38 am

so moh, when do you go to Syria?
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:24 am

June
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:26 am

more specific
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:27 am

Right after school
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:28 am

dam
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:29 am

Yah I know can't wait though you'd better throw me a going away party fuckers (JK)
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:45 am

hmmmm, sound good, but when spring break is over, there are no more major breaks, and your party will be three days MAX Fri-Sun, so a SLEEPOVER would be nice. I think a three month period without Moh would constitute a valid excuse. and if somehow that dosen't work, we could try alcohol. Slip your parents some alcohol in their drinking water, and then after three-four drinks, the... wait, dam forgot no alcohol, well if that fails, we'll just sneak you out and call the school and say that you were molestered. ANYWAY, besides the huge rant i just went on, I hope that you can have a sleepover for your going away party, we could invite alex, me, you (obviously) and ANYONE of your choosing. Even jerrod, even though I HIGHLY recommend that shouldn't happen. But again, this is your party, and anything you request within reason, we shall try to obtain. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Jerrod FUCK no Strippers FUCK YES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Break plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break plans   Spring Break plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Break plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
joedogjoe's wrestling talk :: non-wrestling related topics-
Jump to: