joedogjoe's wrestling talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joedogjoe's wrestling talk

want to talk pro-wrestling? want to talk? do so here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P Joedogjoe forum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohsaffaf
various story lines later
Mohsaffaf

R.I.P Joedogjoe forum Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Well I think it's official now.... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad this site is dead. during this site's short run it had joyous memories of a full weeks worth of being a dick to Dan, talk of rape and molestation, a topic about football where could blabber on about stuff no one knew anything about, boycotting Dan's Funny Stuff topic, me and Jay's explosive weeks worth of bitching at each other, talking about what's happened to me during wrestling about Coach Lemay raping me and other wrestlers kicking my ass, destroying the emotion faces especially the rolling eyes. We proved all the critics wrong those who said that no one would join this site but we had an unprecedented SIX MEMBERS Well this site will be missed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Amzing Grace how sweet the sound that...sav...ed......a....wretch.......like.......YA MAMMA FUCK ALL YO COACHES U BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKERS THIS SITE SUCKED ASS FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
im joedogjoe
The Boss
The Boss
im joedogjoe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:34 am

Word
Back to top Go down
http://joedogjoe.niceboard.net
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:28 pm

ma fuck you, this site can't die yet, we have all summer to complain and bitch on this site while your in Syria. That is if you can get internet access. But come on, if you don't use the forum, we have no way to get a hold of you except for emails, and FUCK EMAILS!!!

Anyway, sorry bout friday, andrew+jay+football=DAN Evil or Very Mad

So next time, either no jay or no andrew. Together they do not mix

Also Moh, I do not and never will understand football, so the next time we play, just wing it. If yo do plays, there is no way for me to know how to counteract it, so I'm fucked every time.
Just saying.

Also, about the Wrestlemania thing, are we going to invite anyone else, and should I plan on this being on all day thing. Cause it should definitely should be. I mean, a PPV that we're watching on PPV, it is unprecedented. So i was thinking maybe we order like food from like, a food store place, and have like, a feast, that like, we all pay for together, it would be like, awesome.

Or no
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:43 am

Ah you've got to be kidding me I had a whole reply that took me half an hour to write but I accedentaly pressed refresh before posting FUCK ME
Anyway let me try angain
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMBIE

Anyway at this point it doesn't look like we're even going to Syria this summer so fui!
Also Dan I really don't want you take this the wrong way but I'm not mad at Jay or Andrew because of what they did I AM mad at them for cussing in front of the kids but otherwise I don't thing they did anything wrong. I don't blam them for getting hiped up during a FOOTBALL GAME. also we didn't really have many plays TO call during the game we had three choices 1. cover Jay 2. Cover Owen 3. Blitz so I don't understand your confusion because your job wasn't that hard just throw it to whoever gets open. Also I don't understand what u mean by "wing it" because I thought we were already winging it so if we were to "wing it" anymore it wouldn't be a football game it would be a game of throw and catch and that's not very fun. Anyway I really don't want u to take any offense to this because i'm saying this as a friend, you're usually the one that ruins these football games and i'm always the one stuck having to fix them usually by begging u to get up and play and i'm sick of it. next time yo agree to play a football game just know what you're getting yourself into because I am inviting both Jay and Andrew and if they don't get along JUST RUN THE DAMN PLAY WITH OR WITHOUT THEM we don't have to be set up properly on defense for u to run a play in fact if I ever catch you guys out of position on defense I'm not waiting for u i'm gonna take advantage which is why I always YELL at Alex and Andrew when they're not in their right spot because I expect u to do the same. Also when u hike the ball when u say go U ACTUALLY HAVE TO GO TOO that's why whenever u day go we all look at u in confusion because you're just standing there in confusion yelling at US to go when we're the ones waiting on u to go.

Also about Wrestlemania this belongs to Alex we're going to his house he's ordering to PPV on his parents account so any plans are up to him so talk to him about it.
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:07 pm

to be honest, I just get very easily frustrated in football. When something happens (like when Andrew gets an interception) I don't know what to do, everyone on my team freezes and he passes me by and I am not fast enough to catch up to him. So basically, when I am in a losing position, I get angry and VERY easily irritated. So I guess after Andrew got the interception, and then jay wouldn't stop fucking with Andrew and vice versa, I just lost it and left before I did something stupid. I leave not when I am just pissed, but when I feel that if I continue to remain there, I will do something I will regret. ( Eviscerating Andrew and Jay for example)

Wow, this topic is like the counselor section of the forum, weird
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Well the thing is we were tied for most of the game if I remember correctly and also if YOU were the one who kept saying u didn't care but it's obvious now that u did care. Also losing is part of the game man so if u can't handle it....well u can figure out the rest
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:36 pm

it's not so much the losing it's the not knowing how to get back to winning that pisses me off. I mean there aren't any plays that would help, there was only three people per team, and that I had jay and owen, who no offense can't get open very well and when they are can't catch the ball. So i was getting fucked on almost every aspect. You had super hyped up andrew who is able to catch a ball and run fast. And since my team and myself can't catch andrew, I am fucked from every perceivable view. And none of that just accept losing bullshit, the only way I could have won is if andrew repeatedly fucked up and gave us the ball. Besides that, I was screwed.

Also, I really didn't care until the kids left.

Also, FUCK POST MODE SPECIFIED ERRORS

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:21 am

Again if u just don't have the ability to accept the fact you're losing and u had a bad team might as well have fun
Back to top Go down
im joedogjoe
The Boss
The Boss
im joedogjoe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 am

word
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 am

Damn it Alex
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:43 am

http://newageofhell.forumotion.com/index.htm?sid=77a21c333cda7b723cf2f0b165adc9a7

Competition in the form of MADNESS

well, it has been fun, bye! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:27 am

OH HOW DARE YOU ADVERTISE ON A DEAD SITE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Well would like to make one last goodbye to the site even though I know no one will see it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T END
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 pm

WELL FUCK YALL alex are you joining Jay's site
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Okay now i'm done goodbye forever Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
im joedogjoe
The Boss
The Boss
im joedogjoe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 am

bye moh
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:20 am

NOOOOOOOOO I WILL GET THE FINAL GOODBYE....GOODBYE Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
im joedogjoe
The Boss
The Boss
im joedogjoe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 am

alright good bye
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:26 am

I find it funny how a topic I made to put this site to rest is TWO PAGES LONG any way GOODBYE
Back to top Go down
im joedogjoe
The Boss
The Boss
im joedogjoe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:58 am

bye
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:21 pm

FUCK YOU I WILL WIN GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
im joedogjoe
The Boss
The Boss
im joedogjoe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:24 pm

alright goodbye
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 am

BYE
Back to top Go down
im joedogjoe
The Boss
The Boss
im joedogjoe

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 am

bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Joedogjoe forum   R.I.P Joedogjoe forum Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Joedogjoe forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next