joedogjoe's wrestling talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joedogjoe's wrestling talk

want to talk pro-wrestling? want to talk? do so here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The BETTER Random Fact Generator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohsaffaf
various story lines later
Mohsaffaf

The BETTER Random Fact Generator Empty
PostSubject: The BETTER Random Fact Generator   The BETTER Random Fact Generator EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:29 am

I came last night
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: The BETTER Random Fact Generator   The BETTER Random Fact Generator EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:30 am

xVx means straight edge here is proof http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=xvx some jabronis think it means eternal change[
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: The BETTER Random Fact Generator   The BETTER Random Fact Generator EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:43 am

xVx does stand for INFINITE change, the two x's represent the infinite symbol, and the capitol V represents the Chalice, the symbol for change

Not the the slang term definition, the SYMBOL DERK!!!!

( by the way, this is my uncles interpretation of the symbol jackass

by the way, i heard a sock helps, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: The BETTER Random Fact Generator   The BETTER Random Fact Generator EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:20 pm

xVx wrote:
xVx does stand for INFINITE change, the two x's represent the infinite symbol, and the capitol V represents the Chalice, the symbol for change

I honestly don't care i was just screwin around

and by the way i prefer alex Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: The BETTER Random Fact Generator   The BETTER Random Fact Generator EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad too Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad hyper Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad too Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad sleep Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad AGHHHHHHHHH Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

WAIT A MINUTE, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: The BETTER Random Fact Generator   The BETTER Random Fact Generator EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:26 pm

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: The BETTER Random Fact Generator   The BETTER Random Fact Generator EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 am

this topic needs a rejuvenating post, like say, this

an ants home, you know, the underground tunnels, would take ten tons of concrete to completely fil it up, don't believe me, heres the video.

Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: The BETTER Random Fact Generator   The BETTER Random Fact Generator EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:24 am

xVx wrote:

oops, the triangle formed mostly by the v represents the DELTA, not the chalice, if if represented the chalice, it would mean infinite man, not infinite change.
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: The BETTER Random Fact Generator   The BETTER Random Fact Generator EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:26 am

New random fact: My dick is bigger than all of ya'lls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BETTER Random Fact Generator   The BETTER Random Fact Generator Empty

Back to top Go down

The BETTER Random Fact Generator
Page 1 of 1