joedogjoe's wrestling talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joedogjoe's wrestling talk

want to talk pro-wrestling? want to talk? do so here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Wrestling

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohsaffaf
various story lines later
Mohsaffaf

Real Wrestling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:33 am

See it's people like this that give fat people a bad name
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 pm

anyway, ummm, what are you doing monday, can you still come over to my house to watch the Royal Rumble?
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 am

I DON'T KNOW AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:33 am

well ask on sunday and get back to me
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:17 am

alright
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:16 pm

I'm back bitches
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:13 am

how did the meet go
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Great we had hella fun and two of our guys won first place two won second and one won third I went 0-5 but coach says i'm getting alot better
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 am

Yah I know
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I had to wrastle (no spell check) Lemay today....................wow my ass really hurst I'M NOT JOKING IT REALLY HURTS
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:58 pm

did you last one or two seconds?
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:40 am

UM WHOLE MATCH I AINT NO PUSSY I just act like one
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:56 am

ah, that explains the limp
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:50 pm

no the limp was from something else
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:49 am

I know I said that I could hang out if there was a snow day but I was just told that we're wrestling Kirkwood whether we have school or not
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 am

Turns out I had a match after all and I kicked ass
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:07 am

Did you win by score or pin. And if by score, what was it?
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:33 pm

It's not kicking his ass if not by pin also about 85% of all heavyweight matches you'll see will end by pin because heavies just can't go for six minutes they get gassed like a quarter of the way through
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:42 am

ah
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 pm

What does that pleasure u? (Kidding) anyway can't come over Friday or Saturday we have district tournament down in Farmington and we're leaving during seventh hour wrestle the first day of the tournament on Friday (if I lose two out of three i'm out so lots of pressure but the one bright side is if I get eliminated first round I can stay up all night playing Xbox that's not a reward of course I just don't have to worry about wrestling the next day) staying at a hotel Friday night and going back for the second day of the Tournament Saturday and won't be back til about 7 o clock
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:33 am

I BAAA-AAK!!!! Well wrestling season is over and I had the best tournament this year. I came out and pinned the first kid in like 30 FUCKIN SECONDS. Second match I had a match against a guy from Rockwood Summit who qualified for state last year and who I was supposed to wrestle last month but I hurt my knee so Marlin wrestled him instead and got his ass beat. Anyway GOD DAMN IT I ALMOST BEAT HIM!!!!!!! I came out looking good he had a hard time taking me down ND I ALMOST caught him with a head lock but he got away from me anyway we kept wrestling hard but in the end of the second round he pinned me but coach was hella happy how well I wrestled and he said he saw a good change in me. Anyway in my third and what ended up being my last match of the season I wrestled this tall ass mother fucker he was like 6' 7" and that's fucking tall anyway he was tough we wrestled for almost two whole rounds I was close to pinning him at least 6 times but I just couldn't finish him and I lost Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad so I was out of the tournament. Couch Lemay said he was very proud of how I grew into a wrestler this year and he saw a lot of potential for next year. Anyway we still have practice Monday through Wednesday then we're done. I am actually very excited for next year because of how well I did in that tournament and by the way the guy who I was EXTREMELY close to beating from Rockwood Summit ended up going to state so that could have been me going to state oh well what's done is done. Joe Kelly is going to state after winning second place in distrcits and Josh Jones (I don't think you guys know him) is going after winning third. We had to guys who were one match away from going to state but they couldn't do it. Jay and Matt did well but got knocked out early so all in all not the greatest day for the team but we all did well and we went to Dairy Queen afterward anyway I AM GOING TO GET SO FUCKING FAT I NEED TO DO SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAH.
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:51 am

for every pound you gain back, i will make you lose one testicle.

After two punds, you lose one inch off of your man wand. wink wink

Oh,and after the third pound, you outta dick

JUST KIDDING WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Ha that was sooooooooooooo funny (SUPER SARCASM)
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:10 am

oh and just throwing it out there, David Owen is a stupid, motherfucking, pussy ass, son of a whore.

That bitch has been talking behind my back to MY SISTER about how i'm not popular enough to hang out with him and how I don't deserve to be his friend to my SISTER. Why the fuck he would do that is beyond me, but fuck him, I'm giving him the jerrod treatment ( the ignoring part, not the mind fuck part) I pray to the god(s) that he tries to hit me PLEASE GOD(s) let him hit me!!!!!!!!!!

cough, cough...

Well, now that that is off my chest, what are we doing on the weekend during the PPV. Are we going to hang out on saturday or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling   Real Wrestling - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Wrestling
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
joedogjoe's wrestling talk :: wrestling related topics-
Jump to: