joedogjoe's wrestling talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joedogjoe's wrestling talk

want to talk pro-wrestling? want to talk? do so here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Royal Rumble Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohsaffaf
various story lines later
Mohsaffaf

Royal Rumble Results Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:21 am

First off Dan I think that u looked at the Royal Rumble results and told us as if they were your "prediction" be honest please because either way I think u did I mean how do u happen to guess that Edge returns when u didn't even mention anything about him before today and how did u happen to know every other result of the night hmmm? I'm not pissed that u looked at the results i'm just pissed at the fact that u made them your predictions just so that u can be right anyhow and that u happened to make them THE DAY AFTER THE SHOW so this is the fourth Rumble match in a row were the result was basically spoiled for me don't take this the wrong way it's just if you were on trial all the evidence would be against u just please be honest
Anyway to the results again these ARE SPOILERS SO IF U HAVEN'T SEEN THE RUMBLE YET DO NOT GO ON
1. Christian def Ezekiel Jackson Retains ECW Championship
2. Miz def MVP retains US Championship
3. Sheamus def Randy Orton by DQ Retains WWE Championship (one of Dan's "predictions")
4. Undertaker def Rey Mysterio Retains WHC (another one of Dan's "predictions")
5. Edge wins Royal Rumble Match (Dan's final most far fetched "prediction" that happened to be right)
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:27 am

Also if u question how I happened to guess Edge would be in the Rumble u should check my Moh's PPV Update and u will see that I posted that prediction like a week ago
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:42 am

well thanks for being a dick but I told alex my predictions before the rumble, but I can understand your irritation, sorry moh
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 am

also, these were MY predictions that I honestly thought would happen. Even if I had looked at the results my predictions would have been the same. I didn't beleive for a second that Rey would beat Undertaker, or that Randy would beat Sheamus, it just didn't seem likely. Also, of course I told you the day after because unless I posted them here I have no other way of getting a hold of you. Anyway, besides an argument on whether or not I am an asshole (I am not) I was wondering if we are still going to the Elimination Chamber and if so why haven't we bought tickets yet. I have old you my ticket price limit ($70) and we planned tis MONTHS ago... what gives man, now if we go we'll have super shitty seats!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH

also, don't we have this same argument every PPV anyway?

this is the first time I was right about something so of course I must have looked it up, jackass
Back to top Go down
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 am

oops, kind of forget that text can't sound sarcastic, that was NOT a confession
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:42 am

no no no this isn't the first time you've been right about something in fact i've questioned your predictions about ppv's many times u just don't remember
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:43 am

Also if you're trying to be sarcastic it helps to put the rolling eyes emotion Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
im joedogjoe
The Boss
The Boss
im joedogjoe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:51 am

dude everyone who uses this site knows the results oh and use the spoiler thingy or we take your food
Back to top Go down
http://joedogjoe.niceboard.net
xVx
xVx

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 am

how do you use the spoiler thingy?
Back to top Go down
Mohsaffaf
Mohsaffaf

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:19 pm

You go to the "Other" button press spoiler type in your spoiler then press spoiler again MAKE SURE TO HIT PREVIEW FIRST TO MAKE SURE U DID IT RIGHT BEFORE POSTING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Results   Royal Rumble Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble Results
Page 1 of 1